.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Ace 2000 - Security Training - 4 Day Event Steward/Football Stewards Course
Ace2000 Training & Development

Latest News:

Jun 06 , 2006:
Wrexham Gym Re-Opening after a £12,000 facilities upgrade on the 19th June 2006...
[Read More]

Jun 01, 2006:
We are currently enroling for our next Military Preparation Courses in Bangor and Wrexham. Start date 5th June. For more information call either centre. 
[Read More]

May 29, 2006:
New Course: Are you overweight? Are you under exercised?
Are you in need of support and guidance from bullying? Why not join Ace2000's new Slim 4 Success Course. Open to young persons from 11 - 19, or 19+.
[Read More]

Please click on the 'Read More' link to view the full story or click here to read all our news articles.

Access Keys:

By pressing ALT + or CTRL + The Access Key numbers shown below you can follow the main links of this page more effectively.

 - Access Key A
Health & Safety
 - Access Key B
Food Science
 - Access Key C
Military Preparation
 - Access Key D
First Aid
 - Access Key E
Fitness Training
 - Access Key F
Conflict Resolution
 - Access Key G
Corporate Events
 - Access Key H
 - Access Key I
Security Training
 - Access Key J
Training Room Hire
 - Access Key K
Alternative Education
 - Access Key L Specialist Courses
 - Access Key M

Security Training...
- 4 Day Event Steward/Football Stewards Course

Those providing security services at events working on a wholly voluntary basis will not require an SIA licence. A volunteer must not receive any reward, benefit or payment in kind.

If you manage, supervise and / or are the employer of individuals who engage in licensable security services, but you do not personally carry out the front line activity at any time, then you need a non front-line licence.Security Training - 4 Day Event Steward/Football Stewards Course

If you have a non-front line door supervisor licence you do not need to get another non-front line licence if you are involved in another area of licensable activity. For instance, if you are a director of a firm supplying door supervisors but you also supply security guards, you will not need to get a second non-front line licence.

Those working at events undertaking licensable activity will require an SIA licence.

Licensable activity is defined as:

  • Guarding premises against unauthorised access or occupation, outbreaks of disorder or damage
  • Guarding property against destruction, damage or theft
  • Guarding one or more individuals against assault or injury
  • Course Costs

    Please Contact us for more details

    Request More Information

    Back to Top